Congratulations to our Lady Hoyas
These soccer stars were recognized
at Fall Signing Day.
We are so proud of you.
2020 Pre-Season Information for Soccer (Women/Men)
Fees for the 2020 Season are $550.00 (Fundraising information to offset this cost are listed below)
* A physical form needs to be completed/uploaded through parentvue. A physical NEEDS TO BE ON FILE prior to your child participating in pre-season conditioning. If your child participated in a Fall/Winter sport, they do not need an updated physical. The one on file will transfer to Spring. After you upload your physical forms, please print a copy and have your child give a copy to Coach Gross.
* First day of conditioning will be Friday, December 6th immediately after school at the stadium. YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN CONDITIONING WITHOUT A PHYSICAL FORM ON FILE. For new players, conditioning is running, no cleats or ball and usually last about a hour/1.5.
* Flu shots are NOT required but highly recommended. Every season we fight with the flu and players missing practice/school.
* Tryout Week - There will be 3 days of tryouts - January 13, 14, & 15th. Times will be communicated later. Teams will be announced on Coach Gross' blog the evening of January 15th. Practice will be Thursday & Friday (uniform kits & practice jerseys will be distributed one of these days) Player/team pictures will be on Saturday, January 18th at the stadium (order forms will be distributed when teams are announced). Parent/Player luncheon will take place on Saturday, January 18th at the school, main dining hall, following player/team pictures.
* Spirit wear will be available through Big Frog when teams are announced (a link will be sent via email). Sample spirit wear and sizes will be available at the Parent/Player luncheon on Saturday, 1/18.
* February Break - ALL teams will play over this break
* Spring Break - JV is done with their season prior to Spring break. Varsity will play the Friday night BEFORE Spring Break (4/3) and then has OFF all of Spring Break but NEEDS to report for practice, IN THE EVENING, on Saturday, 4/11
We offer three different fundraisers to offset the cost of the dues. These fundraisers are a direct offset to your child's dues.
(1) Zeigler's Boston Butts. You can sell/purchase a Boston Butt for $50. $25 goes towards your dues. These are great for holiday parties. Attached is the order form. All order forms/payments will be sent to Aimee DeFrank. Contact information is on the order form.
(2) Yankee Candle. You can sell/purchase Yankee Candle products and 40% of your total sales goes towards your dues. Attached is the information sheet. All paper orders/payments will be sent to Aimee DeFrank. Contact information is on the form. If you need a catalog/paper order form, please contact Aimee DeFrank.
(3) Advertisements - The advertisements range in price of $50 to $250. For every business ad you sell, that amount is deducted from your fees. Attached is the contract that states what is offered with each tier of advertisement. All advertisement contracts/payments will be sent directly to Aimee DeFrank. Contact information is on the contract which is attached.